9.26.2011

Lena | Fall City Senior Portraits

Seattle has beautiful summers in the low 80's, perfect for getting outdoors, hiking, camping and for senior portraits. This year I've been happy to work with a great group of soon-to-be grads. A lot have goals so much higher than I'd entertained when I was their age and they seem so grown up too.

I had such a fun time running around Fall City with Lena. We found a few interesting places with small town feel that were perfect for shooting. When we spotted a bright yellow vintage Imperial cruising down the street, I got an idea. Lena was game to see if they owner would give us a few minutes to take photos with the car, and thankfully he was too! Seniors often like to include things that are personal like their lettermans jacket or band instrument. Lena wanteda few with her best old friend and her gun. I'm thinking she needs a sweet car like this too, it just seemed to suit her. Thanks for a great shoot and being such a cool chic Lena!






No comments: