9.01.2011

Baby Kaylee | Puyallup Newborn Photographer

I must preface this post by saying this tiny baby girl is perfect and gorgeous in so many ways. But just yesterday I was talking with a parent of a newborn about how babies have general lack of muscle control. Sometimes they get momentary crossed eyes, and it's oddly adorable. I never know how a baby is going to be when I photograph them. Some are sleepy, some are wide awake, and as you can imagine, they exhibit every emotion in between during a session. This day I captured the afore mentioned eyes, as well as baby smiles, tears and a few tender moments with mom and dad. Thank you Kaylee!




1 comment:

Hillary said...

What a little love. She's absolutely adorable! These are great. I already miss Lucas' crossed eyes and he's only five-months-old.