10.13.2011

Bryce | Des Moines Child and Family Portraits

It really doesn't matter if the subject I'm photographing is a family, newborn, wedding or seniors, I always have so much fun when I'm out with my camera. This day was a double treat though. I recently had my 20 year high school reunion (yes, 20 years already) and saw so many faces I hadn't seen in, well over twenty years. It was a great chance for all of us to reconnect, an although I came in during the last few minutes of the evening (I was photographing an amazing wedding in Tacoma, so it was worth missing), and catch up. There was of course a flurry of activity on Facebook surrounding the big day and that's when I got a message from a super sweet girl I used to sit by in English class. She asked me to capture a few photos of her family, but mostly of smiley little Bryce. He's a heart breaker, a major sandbox digger and a really cool kid. Thanks so much for reaching out, spending a perfect morning at Saltwater State Park and reconnecting M!



Love this one!


And this one, just moments before cold water rushed into those rainboots!

No comments: