10.13.2011

Reese & Tate(r) | Bothell Baby and Child Portraits

The nicknames people come up with for their babies delight and crack me up. I've heard sing-song versions that rhyme with their names, tough guy names for boys, sweet names for little girls and this one which is fast becoming my favorite... Tater. It's Tate, but how could you not resist wanting to take a bite out of a chunky 6 month old nicknamed Tater?! His older sister did a good job of hugging and kissing, keeping my shutter clicking and being forced to resist that nibbling urge I was getting. Mom took a bite of those wiggly piggy toes and dad got in there too. Being a fly on the wall for moments like this just make me so happy!





2 comments:

Hillary said...

The feet / end-of-bed shot? I MUST have one of those someday. I'm bookmarking this.

Jennifer Finch said...

I'll be looking forward to it Hillary!
One question though. Will there be 4 pairs of feet in your photo too? :)