5.06.2011

Swaddled Baby Lucas | Bothel Newborn Portrait Photographer

I was starting to think I was getting the cold shoulder from newborn Lucas, but mom and dad knew exactly what he wanted, and that was to be snug as a bug. When I photograph newborns, I think of naked bums, tiny toes, naked bums, little hands, naked bums. So, if you didn't figure it out already, yes, I wanted to strip baby to his birthday suit and do photos. He wasn't having it. Thanks to some expert shhhushhhing from mom & dad, and a lovely power nap on daddy's belly, baby was ready for the session the way he wanted it. Warm and bundled up.





4 comments:

Sonia Brownell said...

These photos are priceless. What a wonderful way to capture this precious time in all of your lives. The photos represent the miracle of life, and are done with the serenity of a "newborn". Thank you so much for sharing your joy. Your lives are forever changed, enjoy the journey.

Kim said...

So, so wonderful.

Hillary said...

Jen, you really are amazing. No one would even begin to suspect the chaos behind the scenes in these images!! :) I am so glad you were able to capture such sweet memories for us to treasure always.

Mel said...

There all beautiful, but my favorite is the last one! So great!
~Melissa Tomandl