5.19.2011

Mother's Day Portraits | West Seattle Photographer

I met Carter when he was just a little guy. He's still pretty little, but what you couldn't tell when I met him first was that he was going to have a shock of red hair. And it's that soft fuzzy baby hair, so he's extra over the top cute right now.

We actually did these photos the day before Mother's Day, but a buzz was in the air, so I ran with the mom thing and added hearts. Mom + heart's + babies, how could these pictures not work? Well, silly me. I have since made a mental note to attempt cutesy photos of adorable kids next to chalk art when they aren't ready for their naps. Luckily mom is going to love those beautiful faces even if they're all scrunched up and crying. My mental check list for photography sessions keeps growing. It's little things like this that experience gives you. Thanks Colton & Carter, you guys taught me something new!

ps. If you're in the south Seattle area and need one, their dad is a pretty cool eye doctor






No comments: