6.14.2010

And The Winner Is - Miss Washington Pageant

I had such a fun time photographing Susan for her upcoming promo cards. She was crowned Miss Moses Lake 2010 and is competing for the upcoming Miss Washington 2010 title. I have to admit, I had a tiny preconceived idea in my head of what it would be like working with a pageant girl. I know, I know, shame on me. But Susan blew me away with her down to earth personality and completely proved me wrong. She is a tough cookie who wore her ball gown in the cattails and a cow pasture, posed for photos in front of the gawking Lightrail security guard with grace (seriously he was there for at least 10 minutes!), and is the only person I've met who has used the word "Cheeseburger" to help muster a smile. I'm sure you'll agree she's darling and hope you get a chance to see her compete and play piano. Good luck girl!!!


No comments: