10.09.2013

Theadoyza & Grayson | Snohomish Twins Turn One

I was looking forward to photographing these little twins' newborn portraits, but thier early arrival and long stay in the NICU made it impossible. It made meeting them even sweeter though. Mom and dad are proud as can be and I'm sure you can see why! We planned their one year baby portraits at the Farm at Swan's Trail pumpkin patch. The weather was a doozey that weekend and although we got some amazingly cute photos (how stinking cute are those pumpkin hats!?), I felt that these two had a few more smiles in them that they were hiding from me. So last weekend they made an appearance at Seattle's Golden Gardens and enjoyed a warm fall day bathed in golden light. Thanks T&D for dipping your tiny toes in the sand with me! 



No comments: