7.12.2010

Second Year Cotton - Alderbrook Resort Wedding

I don't know who came up with the traditional anniversary gifts, but my initial response to the second year being cotton is pretty luke warm. I'm sure when it comes down to it couples can get pretty creative. Maybe a cotton hammock you pick up on a trip to sunny Mexico? Or some sweet hight thread count sheets, that's what I'd like! I missed "cotton" as we are non-traditional and don't do gifts, and besides that quirk, in our sixth year of marriage. Next year will be #7 for me and my Mr. and the "alternate" (read: modern equivalent) is desk sets! I'm ready for an office redoux, maybe it's time to start a new tradition!



Today's post is just a sweet collage and a big Happy Anniversary to Bryan & Noelle on their second year of wedded bliss. Congratulations! They had an amazing day not too long ago out at the Alderbrook Resort, which was rated top notch  by Seattle Bride Magazine readers. Nice work guys! If you're looking for a location in Washington for your beach front wedding or reception, this is the place for your guests to get away and relax.  

No comments: