4.01.2010

Elise | Auburn Senior Portraits

Yesterday I had a blast photographing senior portraits of Elise, check out a few of these sneaks. . Once again the weather pulled through and there were fluffy clouds and sunshine. 


Elise's car was loaded with stylish clothes and accessories, much more than I'd expected for a self proclaimed "simple girl". I asked her to bring a fancy dress along just in case and while we were chatting beforehand I asked her about it. Right about then I was expecting her to say ho-hum color, ho-hum description (remember "simple"?) Nope, so far from it. ZEBRA! This girl has style and rocked the shoot!

And lastly my wanna be Anthropologie shot.  We never did bring out that zebra prom dress. I'll post more soon.

Thanks Elise!!!

3 comments:

Stitchasaurus said...

WOW! What a great shot - amazing background you found! This pic is practically right out of the catalog (and I want to buy everything ;)

Stitchasaurus said...

I'm too used to commenting directly on photos, obviously. I was referring to the last picture - although the others are equally fab :)

Jennifer Finch said...

Thank you!!