5.26.2008

Nick & Shannon



Shannon and Nick are such an adorable couple. They were so chill at their lakeside wedding in Kirkland I almost wasn't prepared for the energy their bridal party gave me. These guys were having a great time hamming it up for the camera.
The bride's dad walked her down the aisle, but not before the "best dog" walked down the aisle first. What a hoot!
Their wedding flowers are among my favorites, don't you just love that yellow?
The whole bridal party, guests and even their parents took part in the most elaborate rapping toast I've ever seen. It was high energy and so full of thought and love. These two are truly blessed with a wealth of love and friendship.
This party started early and went late into the evening with the talents of The Michael Benson Band. I highly recommend these guys if you're looking to kick it up a notch. Everyone was up dancing!













No comments: