7.12.2007

Jennifer & Christi-Ann

Philadelphia
The Ceremony

The Cocktails
The Happy Couple
















Jennifer and Christi-Ann were such a fun couple to work with. So many times after a celebration I come home and tell my husband what wonderful people I meet in my work and these two were beautiful examples, inside and out. A good friend referred me after she was not able to shoot their commitment ceremony and then Christi-Ann sent me a note on Parasite Pals stationary. For those of you who've never heard of them, well, I have a weakness for cute and they certainly are that. From that moment I knew we'd click.

Their ceremony took place in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. What a cool city. I wish I'd allowed much more time to explore, but am grateful for what I did see. Cobblestone streets, period costumes, quaint window boxes and some of the best pretzels I've tasted! Jennifer and Christi-Ann have great energy together and made for equally great photos. It's such a treat when I have not met a couple for them to be at such ease in front of the camera.
Moshulu was the site, and according to their website, the largest four-masted sailing ship in the world still afloat. The weather was perfect and was held topside on the deck, the reception down in the belly of the boat. Christi-Ann handmade the jewelry for the bridesmaids, such talent! I can't wait until she sells her creations, I'll be first in line. Thanks Jennifer & Christi-Ann!

No comments: